Overview of Workshops
We will get together to start forming teams and making ideas.
Based on formed united teams and ideas we will prepare final setups (devices) for the hackathon.
We will provide three different off-line programs and one on-line program for the H/W and S/W platform for Seoul IoT Hackathon.
○ Off-line Workshops
1) Workshop regarding design of new IoT service (Idea Prototyping) using IoT platforms & Team Re-building as a united team Workshops, Week 1 Participation is mandatory
○ Workshop regarding design of new IoT service using IoT platforms
▪ Date : 13 Oct. 2017 (Fri)
▪ Time : 13:00 ~ 18:00
▪ Place : E1 Hall at COEX (https://www.coexcenter.com/venue/hall-e/)
▪ This workshop is part of the IoT exhibition, IoT Week Korea 2017 (www.iotweek.kr)
○ Team Re-building as a united team
▪ Date : 21 Oct. 2017 (Sat.)
▪ Time : 1.5 hr
▪ Place : Seoul IoT Center (http://iotcenter.seoul.go.kr)
2) Tech Workshops - H/W and Device Management Platform (arm MBED) & Cloud based IoT Service Platform (Daliworks ThingPlus) Workshops, Week 2, 3, 4
※ 50% of team members of each united team should participate at every workshops.
▪ Date : 21 Oct. 2017, 22 Oct. 2017, 28 Oct. 2017, 29 Oct. 2017, 4 Nov. 2017, 5 Nov. 2017
▪ Time : 13:30 ~ 18:00
▪ Sat. : Technical Workshop, Sun. : Technical Mentoring over each teams' projects regarding IoT Services
(Pic: Nico Kaiser, flickr)
3) Final Technical Mentoring Workshop, Week 5
▪ Date : 10 Nov. 2017
▪ Time : 18:00 ~ 22:00
▪ Place : Seoul IoT Center
▪ Subject : Technical mentoring by Arm staffs (3 from overseas)
○ On-line Workshop : H/W and S/W Platform Workshops with starter kit
1) Subject : API and real application examples
2) Uploading date : 29. Sept. 2017
* Subtitles or English manual will be provided
If you have any question. Please leave a message here or contact at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com