|Video Tutorials(arm MBED)||+more|
Technical workshop this week will be held on 4th Nov. 2017 at Seoul IoT Center.
During the hackathon event, foreign 2~4 technicians will join from Arm and 2~4 technicians from Daliworks will help your project. Be careful, parts delivery will not available during hackathon time, so plan ahead even wires.
The theme of this technical workshop is still 'sensor to Arm Mbed Cloud'. About Thing+, we will provide web conferencing session next week. Be sure to ask questions first to arm(Andrew.Chong@arm.com), Daliworks(firstname.lastname@example.org) or web bulletin board.
The technical session will be provided by Mr. Cho from Daliworks, and Mr. Ahn from former CTO of Magic Eco.
(1) Must Attend ? : No. It's not mandatory.
But if you help other team do things, this will help your united team too.
(2) Workshop on 11.5 : It depends on workshop on Saturday.
(3) Support for your project next week.
- Using web conferencing tool WebEx, we will help your project if your united team want. Be sure to ask question first to arm(Andrew.Chong@arm.com), Daliworks(email@example.com) and web bulletin board.
- Ask question first : when a error occurs, then ask question first then try your way to find out solutions. Time is money now.
- Next week, we will ask you to prepare final project plan of your united team with your team name, participants and so on.