|Video Tutorials(Arm MBED)||+more|
□ Hackathon Name : Seoul IoT Hackathon
□ Organizers : SBA, Seoul Facilities Corporation, ARM, Daliworks
□ Subject : Looking for your IoT ways to better facilities management in Seoul.
- We want IoT sevices that enable better facilities management that can save time and resources and deliver better results.
□ Date : 15 Sep. 2018 ~ 16 Sep. 2018
□ Venue : Seoul IoT Center (http://english.seoulhackathon.org/2)
□ Screening : 30 teams comprised of max. 3 members (1 H/W developer, 1 S/W developer are mandatory)
* Each 2 teams will be rebuilded as a united team so total 15 united team will compete.
(1) First Prize
- KRW 2,000,000 (1 united team)
(2) Second Prize
- KRW 1,000,000 (2 united team)
(3) Third Prize
- KRW 500,000 (2 united team)
※ 25 Startup VISA points(OASIS-6, prerequisite point) for team members of top 3 prize winners.
(4) Best United Team Leaders : Apple Watch, 2 United Team Leader
□ Development support
- starter kit for each team (approx. KRW 200,000)
- development support KRW 300,000 for each united team
- support for case prototyping (3D modeling, 3D printing, casing with 4-axis CNC router and laser cutter
□ Submission Date : 19 Aug. 2018
□ Other Schedule
- Workshop : http://english.seoulhackathon.org/category/workshops
※ Seoul IoT Center, Mr. Manager Kitae PARK (02-6283-1004)
(application form) fill out the form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org